CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tacky Trashy Tuesday

To the son of a ahem...jerk that stole my camera at Fun Depot this week: (Not that I am at all big-headed enough to think that this person reads this...let alone knows how to read in the first place... but that my friends is the beauty of Tacky Trashy Tuesday you can say whatever you want and get away with it)

I hope you enjoy the pictures of my family on there! How could anyone be so heartless to steel a camera that obviously belonged to someone with a family? Also, just to add..you are an idiot because I have the charger, the whatchamacallit that you download the pictures to your computer with! I hope the thing breaks and is useless to you!

Don't look at me strange when I open a pack of cookies in the grocery store to give to my kid so that he will be quite! There is not a mother out there that can say that she has not either done the same exact thing, or thought about it! You should thank me...just take my word on that!

Please try to match your clothes. It is not a hard thing to do. If you get stuck try black and white they match pretty much anything! And here is a fashion tip just for free... plaid is tricky, it matches SOLID colors the best, please do not pair plaid and polka dots! (Yes I seen this today)

It takes a special person to look good in red lipstick. Those few blessed people are few and far between, so if you are over 50 and have very few teeth, and are wearing plaid and polka dots together then it would be safe to skip the red lip stick just this one time.

OK that is all that I have for this week, remember if you participate hop on over to Micah's Blog to let her know!

2 comments:

Jenny Aust said...

The last time I went to buy groceries, it was SOOOOO close to lunch time and my other errands took FOREVER and the kiddos were STARVING! So I had about one second of shame before opening the graham crackers and letting my kids dive in.

You go girl! As long as my kiddos are content, I really don't care what other people think!

Anonymous said...

I personally love the plaid and polka dots look together ... for Halloween, anyway.

And it's totally okay to break open the food in the grocery store. Sometimes that's all you can do.

Sorry about your camera. People can be incredibly lame sometimes.

Post a Comment