CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Story About Me

Once upon a time these two people met and fell in love.

(Our first Christmas together)
(This last Sunday on Father's Day)

They dated for 2 years and then the most wonderful thing happened!

It feels like I just blinked and that sweet, helpless little baby grew into this.

(We wanted to wait until his first birthday to get his haircut the first time, a decision I now see was not the best thought out plan.)


(Here he is on his first birthdaty after his first haircut!)



That sweet little long haired boy turned into Daddy's Minime...
That never wants to look at the camera...
Who loves to play in the water...

And make new friends...

And make goofey sidekicks...
It all just happened so fast!



Hello Father Time, do you mind to slow down just a tad? I want to enjoy this time just a little bit longer!

Thanks,

Jennie























































































































































3 comments:

NanaKim said...

Well you see Father Time has been running rather fast from me, I have seen my 3 little baby girls grow into women and mothers themselves. I have seen my mother, whom I adored, slip from my life to enter her eternal resting place just what seems like yesterday, but has actually been 12 years. Time is a blink on this planet we call Earth/Home, so never go to bed angry, don't hold a grudge, don't judge others, never wonder what someone thinks of you, just do as God leads you to do, always tell those that mean the world to you how much you love them, as the last words my precious mother spoke was "I love you Kimmie", never regret not doing something you really wanted to do, just do it. Live life as if it will end at sundown, enjoy EVERY minute of Zachary's life and new look on life, I enjoyed watching him play with a "worm" just yesterday wearing my garden gloves. Love like you will never have another chance, Laugh at the most silly things, like Stacee. God love you and so do I. Mommy

Micah said...

What a handsome surprise he is! And we have now vowed not to cut Buddy's hair until, well, we decide he looks like a girl, I guess. We think he looks like a model with his shaggy hair and we love it. The rest of our family on the other hand, let's just say that I have caught several people scissors in hand and had to threaten their lives.

Jaime said...

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am so incredibly sorry that your sister had to go through the same thing that I did. There are no words to make her feel better--just time that can help to lessen the pain, but never fully take it away. I can't imagine the pain and fear she must have felt delivering her precious baby boy at home, with no warning. I will pray for her--that she finds peace that her sweet boy is resting in Jesus' arms, waiting for the day they will be reunited. Please let her know that she is not alone, and I am praying for her.
BTW, your little boy is awfully adorable! I'm finding that time is flying by as well!

Post a Comment