CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It A New Year!

I really like New Years. I enjoy the thought of a new start, that you can start all over on some things if you want. Here are some of my New Year Resolutions, What are yours?

1. To be a good Mommy
2. To graduate school in July and pass my boards
3. To be more responsible with my money (I would like to become a tightwad!)
4. To continue improving my relationship with Christ.

That is all that I can think of right now, I'm sure there is more but those are the ones that I want to work on the most this year.

So write me back and tell me if there is anything that you want to work on in the New Year! I think its interesting to hear other ideas!
Talk to you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment