CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update On Stellan

Do you remember my friends baby that I asked you to pray for?

Yes, I do know that I have asked you to pray for quite a few babies over the past few months.

I am speaking of Baby Stellan. His Mommy Jennifer AKA MackMama probably sounds very familiar, because I don't think there is many people out there that know what a blog who has not herd of MackMama.

If you remember Stellan had/has the dangerous heart condition that causes his heart to beat to fast, and at times do nothing but quiver.

It occurred to me that I had not given you an update on Stellan in a long time, and then I saw this video on MackMama's blog and thought I would share it with you(on the very slight chance that you have not already seen it on her blog) so you can see for yourself what the power of prayer can really do!


P.S. On another note, the other baby that I had asked you to pray for~Kayleigh~ passed away last week. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers during this terrible time.

P.S.S. Just because I had a question on this yesterday if you see a word in a post that is pink, and underlined it is a link. You should (that is assuming the author of the post can get it right)be taken to the website that I am talking about. Hope that clears up any confusion!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are strong families. They stay in my prayers.

Post a Comment