CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

What I Learned This Week #4

***Update*** I have officially found the best thing since sliced bread! I have been on line for a while looking at some possibilities for an Easter Dress and I came upon this site, I think I am in love! You can go there, put in your measurements, what kind of clothes you like, how you like them to fit, and what style you like to wear and they show you the best cloths for YOUR shape! Its like having your own personal shopper, and you never have to worry about the cloths not fitting because they are tailored to your measurements! They even have a "no size" option so that they will send you the clothes that fit and won't even put a size in it, (just in case you don't want to know!) Well I just thought I would share that- by the way just cause someone asked me last night, the underlined words that are a different color on the post are links! Just click on them and it will take you to whatever I happen to be talking about at the time! Hope that helps!


It's that time of week again! (OK so I know, its been more like 2 weeks, but better late than never?) Before I start let me explain something to you about how this works. When I said that I wanted to know what you have learned this week I meant that I wanted you to post it as a comment on HERE!

What I mean by that is the last one some of you (Well all of you mostly) e-mailed me what you learned this week. That is fine and great I never really knew that there was so many people that read this blog, it touches my heart that you like to read about my boring mundane life! Please DO NOT get me wrong here I love to hear from all of you and I read EVERY last one of them, but there are 3 problems with this:

1) I am the only ones that get to read it and I was wanting to be able to share with everybody

2) Over the last 2 weeks I have received 78 e-mails of what you have learned this week, again I LOVE it, but it is really hard to read 78 e-mails at one time!

3) I have it set up on my phone to let me know when I get new e-mails, so my phone beeped at me 78 times! That gets old quick!

For those of you who missed the post about how I would like to do this please click here and read this one to get caught up.

So now that the business is over here is what I have learned this week:

1) That daycare should really be called Germshare!

2) It is totally OK for a 2 year old to have a 105.2 temp. (Not in my book, but MD was not really worried at all)

3) Bubble Bath is Non-Toxic

4)Weight Watcher does not actually work if you just go to one meeting, buy the books, and then forget all about it! You actually have to FOLLOW the plan!

5)I may get to work on my floor after all (Now that I don't really know if I want to or not)

6) I trusted Jesus as my savior many years ago and I know that I am going to spend eternity with him, I now have to work on Trusting Jesus as my Teacher! Want to join me? (Thanks again Pete)

7) That me and my sister seem to laugh at situations that we really shouldn't be laughing at. And we do it all the time.

8) That I love to laugh all day with my sisters!

9) That my Mama is a life saving ANGEL! (Well I've always known that)

OK that is all that I have for this week! What have you learned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment