CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

***Update On Stellan***

Just herd from MacMama and just as soon as I finished the post about Stellan he went into prolonged V-Tach! For those of you with no medical background V-Tach is called Ventricular Tachycardia and the is DEADLY!!! The ventricles of the heart are no longer beating, they are QUIVERING! Which means no blood is getting to the vital organs, like the lungs, kidneys, brain. A person can live in this rhythm for only MINUTES.

The Dr. gave him some medicine to stop it and it was working! He actually went back into a Normal Rhythm! Then the IV that was in his foot became occluded (blocked) and he was no longer getting the medication, so he went back into the SVT again. Which as bad as it is, this is preferred compared to the V-Tach.

Jennifer is at peace right now, I think she is still in shock from Today's events. Please pray that she stays strong (remember she still has 3 small children at home as well). I will let you know more when I know more. For now I will leave you with a verse that Angie posted and I think it fits the situation perfectly!

Psalm 91:14-15
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD,
"I will rescue him; I will protect him,
for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me,
and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment