CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Backseat Jesus

In a past post I made reference to a friend of mine Pete Wilson, he is pastor of Cross point Baptist Church in Nashville, TN and he is an AWESOME man!! This month they are doing a series about "Backseat Jesus" and it looks like it is going to be touching!! I wanted to share the trailer he made for the series it really makes you think about your relationship with Christ. The trailer is above the post and I'm sorry about that, but that's the only way that the post will hold it. So watch the trailer, and let me know what you think! Let me know if this had touched you, or made you rethink your relationship with the Lord! I will send all responses to Pete!
Talk to you soon!
P.S. You will have to scroll down and pause the blog music to hear the video. Also if you are one of the ones that get my post via e-mail you will have to go to the site by clicking here to see the video because it wouldn't send by e-mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment