CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby Be Blessed

You may notice the new button on my sidebar. It is from Baby Be Blessed Dolls. What these two women do is amazing!



OK, so I have to admit I am madly in love with these sweet dolls. Let me introduce you to "Baby Be Blessed," an amazing company(by company I mean 2 friends) that makes customized dolls for your child!! You pick the material, hair color etc, and the BEST part is that you choose a personal scripture for your child that is printed on the dolls tummy. I think these are some of the cutest toys on the planet.



Can you think of any sweeter present to give a child than Gods Word? Well I CAN'T! I am getting one of these for my sister that will be having her first baby in July/August. I wanted to share this with you all because I know that a lot of you are here from the "What to Expect" website which means that you are Mothers (or about to be one).


Please click on the button on my sidebar and it will take you to their website where you can get more information on the dolls, I will send you pictures of my sisters doll when I get it. (It takes a while because they are, well, handmade!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment