CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Technical Difficulties

For those of you that read my post from the site this post will seem odd, so just bare with me here!

I have received many e-mails from those of you that receive my post via e-mail that says that you didn't receive the entire post, and that the picture, and the movie at the end did not show up. So I am asking you to PLEASE visit my site and read it there, and make sure to watch the movie! It will move you in ways that I can't even explain! Let me know how it moves you, I will forward it all to Angie! Talk to you soon!
P.S. This is also for my sister Michele, who just started to get my post via e-mail, and because I wanted her to see the movie! Love Ya Sister

To go to my site CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment