CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Box

If you follow me on Facebook, or Twitter you will know that yesterday was one of the most boring days that I have had at work since I started there 5 years ago! I was doing a job that I usually don't do which involves sitting at a computer and staring at heart rhythms for 12 hours straight! There was a point where I really didn't know if I was going to make it to 7pm! But in my boredom I noticed something, that I thought was funny and I wanted to share it with you.
Behind the desk where I was stationed was this box.
Now you would think that something special is in this box. Some piece of super cool, very high tech, medical equipment perhaps? Especially since it has this on it

So what is it, you ask, could possibly be in this special LOCKED box? Well I will show you!


Yes, that is correct! The super special, totally worth locking in a box, item is......."AA" Batteries!! As if that is not enough how does one get granted access to the super special box? Glad you asked!



The keys of course! And where would one find these keys?


You guessed it! Off of the top of the box! So we have this super special locked box, that really only has batteries in it, that someone has thought necessary to keep under lock and key. But I ask you....what good is keeping a box locked if you are going to keep the keys on top of it? Hmmm.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment