CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Writers Block!

So I have been over and over this in my mind trying to come up with something to write about and do you want to know what I have come up with?

NOTHING!!!!

I do not consider myself a writer by any stretch of the word, (actually I think that I kinda suck at it) but this has to be what writers block feels like! I have tried for days and days to think of some cute story, and little event that I could tell or SOMETHING, and then I decided that I was going to write a bunch of nothing!!

By this I mean no cute stories, or deep meaningful thoughts, just me. (If you want to know the truth I think this may be my way of not washing the dishes right now!)

I did,however, today borrow my moms daily Bible with little scriptures to read daily for a year. I think that I may read the bible something that I have never done. At one point in my life I could recite to you the books of the bible IN ORDER but not so much now. Actually I think the last time I tried I only new part of the New Testament and I only made it to Acts! So me and God have some catching up to do.

If you follow me on Twitter you also know that I have had to endure over the past two weeks 6 hour lectures at school! (One of them was on Cardiac Medications) You may think that this is bad....but let me tell you that is not half of it! There were 80 of us in one classroom sitting on top of each other. Now I know to the normal person that may be an inconvenience at most but remember friends, I am not normal! For a girl that can not sleep in her room with the door closed or for the girl that will crack her window in the car in 6 degree weather because she is afraid she will run out of fresh air and can't stand being closed upthis was cruel and unusual torture! This was a room with NO WINDOWS! I thought I may die! It was the worst experience in my life, and I really considered if being a nurse was worth it, but you will be glad to know that I lived!

Also we had the eval from the Developmental Therapist today and all that done was confirm what we already knew....that my child is OCD! LOL (Thanks Momma and Daddy) Other than that there is no problem (DUH).

So that is all that I have today. Sorry that it is so random and pointless! I will do better next time, but for the meantime we are all caught up!
With Love,
Jennie

0 comments:

Post a Comment