CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Videos May Just Be The Death of Me

Well.

At this point that is about all I can say.

My friend Jennifer and I have tried now twice to make a video to post to her blog with no success! We record them, and download them and then... you wanna know what happens...A BIG FAT NOTHING! That's what!

She wanted to do a how to on applying fake eyelashes over the summer (her blog is a beauty blog, much different than the nothingness you find here) and after we recorded it, and spent hours waiting on it to download it was just lost into the great abyss!

Yesterday we recorded a hilarious video of her doing my makeup and we have had a terrible time getting it uploaded.

Poor Jen, she worked on it forever last night and about midnight I got a dreaded text stating that she got to the very end of editing it and lost the entire thing! I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a tad!

So really I don't know what to do at this point. I really would like to share my Biff with you guys, so that you can love her like I do, but for some reason the cosmos don't like that idea!

Does anyone have any advice on how to combine two or more video's on YouTube, edit them, and then post them? Can you even combine videos on YouTube? Any help at this point would be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment