CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Biff Chronicles #1

Oh my goodness, yall.

You remember in my last post I told you what a hard time Jennifer and I was having trying to make a video?

Well .

Jennifer is a genius, because she managed to edit, and post the video. FINALLY! There has to be a better way of going about this. We are more than welcome for suggestions if any of you know a better way of taking a video, editing it, and posting it.

This is a video of her doing my make-up for my wedding in May.

We are tossing around making a lot of these little videos in the coming weeks.  Of trying something new to us every week and videoing it. You guys will have to let me (or Jennifer) what you think. Even if you don't usually comment, please do on this one, I really want your opinion!



A few things:

We joke and laugh at each other ALOT!

I never noticed how much of a accent I have.

Jennifer did an amazing job on the makeup.

OK that is it! Please let me know what you think! Or if you have any suggestions on something you would like us to try.

1 comments:

DedicatedHosting4u said...

Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan ,I would love to see more updates from you .
Dedicatedhosting4u.com

Post a Comment