CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why?

Zach is in a phase. To be totally honest its not really a fun phase.

Its the dreaded WHY phase!

I hate this phase. Seriously, you can't tell the boy something without his automatic response being "why?".

"Zach put your coat on we have to go."

WHY?

"Come on Buddy it's time for bed."

WHY?

"Please don't hit"

WHY

"Eat your dinner, please"

WHY

You see, it don't matter what you tell the boy, the response is going to be "Why?" You answer that question, and the response is "Why?".

So, my question is this...

WHY?

3 comments:

Farah Jasmine said...

To make you suffer and endure all things insane.

Or he's just really really curious.

Or...why not?

Erin said...

My 3 1/2 year old is in that same phase, I try to be patient but after 15 WHY's I just say "because I said so"

Crystal said...

I hate that phase, along with the "do it myself" phase and right now my 2 year old is in the "Repeater" phase!

Crystal
http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment