CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stupid Texas!

OK before you guys that are actually FROM Texas go and get mad at me for that title let me explain. I have NO ACTUAL PROBLEM with the state of Texas.

My baby sister's husband has been in Iraq for the last year and she and my niece have been staying here in North Carolina with us.

Well, he is coming home soon. I am so happy that he has made it back safe and sound! BUUUUT...that means she will be leaving with my niece (Sweet Cheeks) back to Ft. Hood.



Seriously, now you know why I call her sweet cheeks.

I don't really know what I'm going to do without them. I hate more than anything to see her go. Its bittersweet really, I am so glad that she gets her husband back, because I am very aware that so many don't. But a little piece of me will be going with her.

I just want her to stay here with me. Because, you know, Texas is stupid!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwa ha ha ha. spongebob kills me every time. i'm sorry you're gonna miss your sis and niece!

Post a Comment