CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Few Things...

Hi all,
I was just setting here trying to think of something to write, some deep meaningful, great post that would just knock your socks off and make you think that I am the best writer known to man and just love me forever...

(That is the longest run-on sentence ever)

(I think that proves that I am no where near a great writer, I'm not even good at it )

I never came up with my earth shattering post. I thought I'd share some of the things going on right now (also known as the most useless post ever) So, here we go...

1) BRANDI IS HOME!!!!! I actually found her a house about 200 yards away from mine!! Let me say this again.. WERE GOING TO BE NEIGHBORS!!!! If you have read my blog for any amount of time you know that Brandi is kind of a constant character around here, so you understand why I am doing the "fat happy dance" about this! Just one problem..they have not been able to move into the house yet because the people that are there are stalling about getting out. They were supposed to be out by the end of January and they keep postponing...week after week. So, well see, they need to hurry and get out Brandi and I have made plans for a lot of coffee drinking together!

2) Stacee caught her stove on fire yesterday while watching the boys. You just need to go read her rendition of it...no on can exaggerate like my sister! (If you do go read it, please leave her a comment to let her know who you are and that you were there! She is new to the blog world and is looking to make new friends)

3) Zach is wearing his "big boy pants" all day during the day. He still has accidents of coarse, and still wears diapers at night but for the most part he is doing great!

4) Have I mentioned that BRANDI IS HOME!?!?!?

5) I had a brave streak today and decided to try to fix The Pioneer Woman's Spicy Pulled Pork. I bought her cookbook yesterday in an attempt to become more domesticated. (Is that even a word?) I went to the grocery store, bought all necessary ingredients, went home and prepared according to the directions and popped that baby in the oven. Then I read the rest of the instructions, which call for it to cook for 6-7 hours. This was at 5:30. So that means it will be really late when it is finished. SO, here I set :)

6) In a previous post I mentioned that I was going to try to forgive, and show the Love of Christ to Brandi's Husband "J". Last Friday I went over to see them because in case you didn't know BRANDI IS HOME!! I really impressed myself on how easy it was to be kind to him! I even had him over to my house!! I let him in my home, something that I swore he was never welcome! I have come to believe that when God wants you to do something, he makes do-able! Well see how it goes but so far-so-good!

7)I like to watch TV. I have found this show that I am in love with. If you guys don't watch White Collar, you are really missing out!

So, that is all I have for you at the moment. Sorry that this may just be the most boring useless post in history!

I'm going to go wait on some pork, it only has 3 hours to go..(It's 11pm just so you know)

0 comments:

Post a Comment