CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Baaa-aack!

Wow.

It has been a long time. I am what my IRL* friend Micah called a Slogger. A slacker blogger.

*In real life

I wish I had some really exciting story to explain my absence, but I don't. So this post is to play catch-up. So bare with me here, while we get caught up on a few things.

First of all, Monday was my Birthday. I am officially an old woman. Let me prove this theory. I went to some semi-local shopping outlets with my Mom on Monday to go shopping and find a new wardrobe. I shopped about 1284 stores, just knowing that I was going to go home with a completely glamorous wardrobe. I tried on outfit after outfit just knowing that "this one" was it. I also came home empty handed. Call me crazy, but I don't like any of the new styles out right now. There is just something about the "homeless logger" look that is not appealing to me. Five years ago I would have worn it anyways because that is what was in style. Now that I am an old woman, I chose to come home with no new clothes.

Second we have been hit. It crept in on us like a thief in the night. Silent. Harsh. Unrelenting. Unforgiving. It is the Swine Flu, and it is evil. I picked up Zachary from the babysitter on a Sunday night. He woke up that night with a 104 temp. I took him to the Doctor on Monday morning and they confirmed my suspicions. Positive Group A Flu Test...aka H1N1. We were house ridden for three days. He was so sick it was pitiful!

Third I finally got to meet my niece. She is so much more beautiful than I ever thought. I have enjoyed every minute with her. I will ask you guys to pray for my brother-in-law because he leaves for Iraq on Tuesday. She in her Mom (my sister) will be coming home to stay while he is away. I can't say that I'm sad about that, but I do ask that you pray for his safety while he is away, and for my sister to have strength since she will be a single mom for a while.

I also have a few other request. My friend Angie announced this week that she is pregnant again. Please join me in praying for her and her family. I believe that not one person in this "blogasphere" does not know how the last pregnancy ended. So please pray for a healthy pregnancy, and baby.

Also I am sure we all know Stellan's Story. He is in the hospital again with SVT and is not doing well at all. Please pray for his recovery, and Jennifer's strength and peace at this very difficult time.

And finally, be sure to check back in with me tomorrow, because I will have a guest blogger. I have asked my best friend Brandi to share some of her "Mommy Stories" with us all. I'm sure with four kids she has plenty. Please drop by tomorrow and show Brandi how loving my Lovelies are!

I think we are all caught up now. It was good to talk to you all again. I promise to do better.

Talk to y'all tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment