CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Great Girl With A BIG Mouth!

Let me introduce you to my bff. ( Thant has to be pronounced "biff"). Her name is Jennifer and well she is just the greatest! Jen and I have been close friends for going on five years now, and as I'm setting here typing this I am wishing I had some videos of her so that you guys could enjoy her zest for life like I get to do everyday. We have had some amazing times together, we have laughed til we cried together, and also just cried together. We have beed there together through nursing school for each other and she has beed right by my side through some pretty dark times. We have also discovered our love for Christ together over a summer that I will never forget. This girls heart is amazing, and I am just so glad that I get to see the great things God has planned for her, I also hope that I get to be a part of it. :)
Jen has always had this natural talent for making things beautiful. She can sew like nobodies business! The things she can do with a T-shirt, well, that deserves it's own post. She can also do makeup that's flawless, and do nails that makes you wonder why in the world she went through the trouble of nursing school with such a gift :)She's just a talented person (she's also left handed I have a theory that has something to do with it). Today this post is about a new blog she has started with all her beauty secrets on it. Here is just a sample of some of her work...





















I need to add here that all of these she done BY HAND! No airbrushing! There has been so so much more but these were the only ones that I could nab from her Facebook page. I think I have maybe talked her into doing some videos, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. So, go check her out I promise you'll love her as much as I do.


(Well not AS MUCH you know cause she's MY BFF)


0 comments:

Post a Comment