CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Of Mice And Men

Hello All,

Sorry that I have been away for so long (not that enough people read this to notice). This is my last semester of Nursing School and I have been putting all my focus on that.

But I only have 23 more days and I will be officially done! Not that I'm counting.

I do have a story that I think you all might get a kick out of.

You see, the other night I had already went to bed and Keith was still up watching TV. Just when I had gotten to that area between asleep and awake I herd:

BANG!

CRASH!

BOOM!

And any other onomatopoeia's you can come up with!

I wake up just knowing that Keith had fell and crashed the TV on top of himself or something. OH BUT NO!! What is actually was is so much worse!!!

THERE IS A MOUSE IN MY HOUSE!!!!

Clearly I am a fan of the ALL CAPS today! As you can imagine I am HIGHLY UPSET ABOUT THIS!!

I may have to move clear across town to get away from it.

You know, I've herd they will track you down.

The noise I was referring to was Keith chasing the thing around the living room with a shoe.

So, lets recap shall we?

I am half asleep, awaken to strange noises, and when I walk into the living room it is demolished, Keith is standing in the middle of a battle zone with one shoe on and the other in hand, standing in that attack position, and there is an unwanted furry creature IN MY HOUSE!

So, I done the only thing I knew to do. I looked at Keith in a voice I'm sure Linda Blair couldn't reproduce and said:

HANDEL IT NOW!

Then I turned around and went back to bed. As of now the little fur ball has yet to be seen again, but when it does, it has a men's size 11 waiting on it :)

Hope you all have a great (MOUSE FREE) day!

I had to do the Caps one more time for good measure!

1 comments:

Helen McGinn said...

Stopped by from SITS; the wee beastie will have scurried away, never to be seen again, I'm sure! Nice to meet you! xx

Post a Comment