CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy (Bloggy) Birthday To Me!!

Today is my bloggy birthday! I started this blog a year ago today! It's hard to believe that I have been doing this for an entire year! Well, that and the fact that I am no better at it today that I was a year ago! (Hardy Har Har)

I started this little blog because the Doctors were afraid that Zachary may have Autism. Thankfully, he does not and all ended well. I also have made/reconnected with some great friends that I wouldn't have otherwise. New friends are always a plus!

Soooo, since we can't all get together for cake and ice cream (plus I'm supposed to be on a diet) and Christmas is right around the corner I decided to share some GREAT webernet shopping with you all.

Please click on the links, and go check these sites out, you never know, you might just find a great Christmas present for someone on your list!


This website makes beautiful handmade dolls (male and female) that I fell in love with back in July! They involve you in every step of the process, you choose the material, hair color, clothes pattern. While all that is fun and great, that's not the best part! These dolls come with a scripture sewn onto their bellies. You get to pick which bible verse you want on the doll, and they will even let you put a short message on it if you want. When I found out that my sister was having a girl I ordered her one, and I couldn't be more pleased! Here is a picture of my niece with her doll.

Engraved Euniques

This website offers personalized engraved tiles for every occasion. I ordered one for my (other) sister as a housewarming gift and I love it! It came in the mail very quick, and Kaye was very easy to do business with. I chose to have scripture engraved on the one that I bought but the options are endless.

Faith Baby

This website is too cute! They have baby clothes with religious sayings on them. Their Christmas collections is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! I've herd that they're having a sale :)

Land of Nod

Micah suggested them to to me. I haven't personally bought anything from them, but I did take some time looking around the site yesterday and I fell in love. They have some great stuff!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment